We are looking to expand our team!
The Pittsburgh Mom Collective team is growing and we couldn’t be more excited! We are looking for local and diverse voices who are passionate about motherhood, our city, and connecting with other moms.
Are you a mom who enjoys sharing your story, connecting on social media, love writing and creating online content?
This is a volunteer opportunity with lots of fun perks!
Please read the following guidelines and reach out if you have any questions- we’d love to hear from you or someone you know that may be a good fit!
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of one post per month on the topic of your choice.
- Presence at monthly virtual contributor meetings
- Moms of children of all ages and stages
This is a minimum of six month commitment and you must live or around the Pittsburgh area.
What About Those Perks?
- A space in our private Facebook group where contributors share ideas, suggestions, and connect with other moms in the Pittsburgh area
- The opportunity to make new connections, new friendships with other Pittsburgh moms.
- Your photo and bio on the Pittsburgh Mom Collective page with links to your business, personal blog, and/or social media handles if you choose to share them.
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management.
- The opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to Pittsburgh Mom Collective.
Please fill out the form below and we will be in contact shortly!