This beautifully layered kid-friendly drink is perfect for the 4th of July, or anytime you are feeling the Americana Spirit.
Write a review
1cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup Vitamin water Squeezed Lemonade Flavor (or any other White flavored water of your choice)
- 1 Cup Blue G2 Gatorade
- 1. Chill All Ingredients
- 2. Fill glass 1/4 with Ice;
- 3. Fill glass 1/3 with Cranberry juice;
- 4. Place in freezer for 30 min or until ice layer has begun to form;
- 5. Fill to Top with Ice;
- 6. Gently Fill with flavored water to 2/3 way up;
- 7. Freeze for 20 more minutes;
- 8. Gently fill the rest of the Glass with G2 Gatorade by pouring over the back of a cold spoon.
- Featured recipe is top left in photo.
- *Brand names mentioned are suggestions based on author preference. No brands are sponsored in this post.
Pittsburgh Mom Collective https://pittsburgh.momcollective.com/