Fresh, Homemade Guacamole Dip
A delicious dip that pairs well with chips and salsa, tacos or burritos. Also makes a great topping for burgers.
Write a review
- 3 ripe avocados
- 3 Roma Tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 of a small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped and seeds removed (use 1/2 pepper for less spice)
- 1/2 of a lemon for juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Crush avocado mixture with a potato masher until a uniform consistency forms.
- Squeeze in lemon juice to prevent browning of avocados.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Pittsburgh Mom Collective https://pittsburgh.momcollective.com/
Read more of Sarah’s writings on her blog http://www.wicklowwildflower.com or @wicklowwildflower on Facebook.