I’ll be the first to admit that I’m no baker. Baking takes patience, and I like to reserve the majority of that virtue for my headstrong toddler. But occasionally, preparing a sweet treat is a must – either for my sanity, or for a get-together with friends. These strawberry cheesecake bites are no bake, easy, delicious, and can be altered to be a little “extra” for any occasion (below, I added blueberries to make them more patriotic for the recent holiday). The best part is, they take little time – and patience!
Recipe credit to Typically Simple blog!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1 pound of strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham cracker
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries and hollow out the inside with a paring knife.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling using a spoon, knife, or a piping bag.
- Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down, into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Keep refrigerated until served.