Real food, No artificial flavors, Pumpkin Latte
Write a review
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice recipe as follows
- 2 tsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Whipped cream to taste optional
- Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp dried ginger
- 1) Brew espresso in whatever coffee maker you have on hand--this can be done with coffee too, but we definitely recommend the stronger flavour of espresso.
- 2) While coffee is hot, mix in brown sugar, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice mix.
- 3) In a mason jar or beverage container with waterproof lid, shake 2% or skim milk until milk is frothy. Remove lid and microwave for 20 seconds. Pour milk into coffee mixture. Microwave coffee if you desire a warmer beverage.
- 4) Enjoy with whipped cream and a sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice Mix on top!
Pittsburgh Mom Collective https://pittsburgh.momcollective.com/